Techonomy Cloud Based Custom ERP SolutionAI + Analytics + Real Time + Personalised
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is business management software that integrates all the data on business processes and resources (product planning, manufacturing, purchasing, delivery, marketing, sales, finance, human resources etc.) .
- Enterprise-wide integration. Business processes are integrated end to end across departments and business units. For example, a new order automatically initiates a credit check, queries product availability, and updates the distribution schedule. Once the order is shipped, the invoice is sent.
- Real-time (or near real-time) operations. Since the processes in the example above occur within a few seconds of order receipt, problems are identified quickly, giving the seller more time to correct the situation.
- A common database. A common database enables data to be defined once for the enterprise with every department using the same definition. ERP systems split the physical database to improve performance.
- Consistent look and feel. Early ERP vendors realized that software with a consistent user interface reduces training costs and appears more professional. When other software is acquired by an ERP vendor, common look and feel is sometimes abandoned in favor of speed to market. As new releases enter the market, most ERP vendors restore the consistent user interface.
- Automated Voice notifications integration
- AI Integration
Fully Integrated and Customizable Modules for ERP Systems
Whether you are a developing business or an established one, you are probably searching for a convenient enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to automate your operations.
- Sales and distribution module
- Human resource management
- Financial module
- CRM module
- Project management module
- Supply chain management module
- Reports module
- Customers and Orders Management
- Workload Management Tools
- Manufacturing Module
- Projects Dashboards
- Quote Module
- SalesManagement module
- Purchase Management
- Inventory Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Expiry Management
- MIS Reports