Techonomy Systems / Database Administration And Monitoring
What Does Database Administration (DBA) Mean?
Database administration is the broad range of tasks carried out by a database administrator to guarantee that a database is always accessible when required. Database security, database monitoring and troubleshooting, and future development planning are other closely related duties and responsibilities.
In any business that depends on one or more databases, database administration is a crucial task.
Some of the services we provide:
- Reduce operating expenses by making ordinary administrative procedures more efficient. We create automated jobs that backup data, export/import data, or perform any other repetitive process that consumes your valuable time.
- Create strategies for archiving outdated or obsolete information. Database maintenance is necessary; let's make the job less tedious.
- Upgrade to take advantage of new technologies. We will move your old database to a more robust platform with the latest security protocols.
- Performance analysis against industry standards. We will speed up those reports that seem to take forever.
- Database optimization. Keep your server running at optimal speed and minimize slow-downs.
- creation of a new database. Using best standards for normalisation, integrity, and security that are accepted throughout the industry, let Techonomy Systems assist you with planning, implementing, and importing your existing data to your new database.
- Producing Reports from Queries: DBAs are frequently called upon to generate reports by writing queries, which are then run against the database.